Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chapter Eleven - The Revelation - Part 2

Just a quick paragraph from the last post before I continue:
“Oh, God!” Ben interrupted me. “Jess, don’t you get it?”
I guess I was wrong. Ben was almost angry.
He came and stood right in front of me.
“Don’t you understand that I did all that at the party for you? Don’t you understand that...”
Ben stopped talking, but my heart continued to beat fast. We were standing there looking at each other. We didn’t know what to say. Or, actually, we didn’t need to say much.


Breathing hard, Ben leaned forward and the next second, his mouth landed on mine, sweet and firm. He was kissing me. Ben Peterson was kissing me in his office, in the dark.
Stop it! I thought. Stop it right now. Don’t kiss me, I hate you...
It was no use. He ignored my silent pleas. His mouth was opening mine, his five o’clock shadow rough against my face. His arms crept around me and he pulled me towards him as his tongue began exploring the inside of my mouth, causing my breath to catch in my throat. I found myself reaching under his jacket, feeling the ridges of muscle beneath his shirt, wanting to rip it off. Oh God, I wanted this. I wanted more. I held him tight and felt his hardness against my pelvis, breathed in his hair, his skin, clutching his back as if to save myself from falling.
Suddenly he pulled away, and I felt as if I’d been wrenched out of a dream.
“I’ve wanted to do that since that day at The Food Emporium, you know that?” he said, and his voice was like music to my ears.
My mouth was prickly wet. I could still feel his skin on mine. My entire body was throbbing. I reached for him this time, wanting to continue what he started.
All of a sudden the door opened, and in barged Sarah, Derek and James.
“Is this were you’ve been all this time?” they asked. “We were looking everywhere for you. What are you doing here?”
“Nothing,” we said in unison.
“Then why’d you guys ditch us?”
“Cause the security guard came back when you guys left,” I said. “Didn’t you guys see him?”
“No,” Sarah said looking at me suspiciously.
I think she realized that something happened between Ben and me. Maybe she thought that the whole security guard thing was just an excuse. Thankfully, she didn’t ask any questions.


By nine thirty exactly, Ben and I arrived at our building hand in hand. The whole time in the elevator, we kept stealing glances at each other and grinning from ear to ear like idiots.
We got off at our floor, and using all my willpower, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and ran to my apartment. I desperately wanted to pick up from where we left off at his office, but I needed some time to digest everything that had just happened, alone.
I remembered the horoscope Sarah had read to me. It said something about being patient and that nothing is what it seems. And that I’d find myself hopelessly in love with someone who loved me back at some big event.


I had stripped down to my black lace Very Sexy Victoria’s Secret V Deep plunge push-up bra and matching Very Sexy thong, when the doorbell rang. I quickly threw on my VS black satin slip and went to the door and looked through the peephole.
Shit. It was Ben.


AGAIN, TO BE CONTINUED... :)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY TEAM BEN!!!!!!!!!!

    ** you are awesome, did you know that?! I love this blogggg!!!!!!!!!!! mmm you should write a bit more before you go on your trip! hehe**

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY TEAM BEN!!! Calvin who?? lmao!! Great post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks nana :) I'm trying!!! lol
    Jennifer and nona, I agreed: YAY BEN :) lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please!!! another post ASAP... can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, it's almost done! Will be up tomorrow in the afternoon sometime :)

    ReplyDelete