Monday, June 28, 2010

Thank You!!! :D

THANK YOU for the Birthday Wishes!!! :D I'm officially legal! lol :P
and YAY I'm glad you all liked the post :D :D It actually was hard writing it, because I kept having family members come in my room to yell at me cause I wasn't getting my stuff ready for my suitcase! lol But, I knew you guys were waiting and I didn't want to leave you hanging, so I ignored everyone and wrote ;)
Mum, lol at your comment - it was actually done unconsciously, but I guess it's good to know that safe can still be hot :) lol And Happy early Birthday to you for the 30th :D BTW I can't believe you actually took my post to work with you :) lmao I sure hope none of your coworkers saw it :P lol Although it would be funny :)
Stephanie, thanks for the warning!!! :) and Jayjay0jt thanks for the supportive comments!! and the birthday wishes!! lol :P and I agree with you and nova, where the hell is a Ben when you need one!?
I'll admit I was talking to a guy friend of mine over msn the other day, writing to him some of the stuff I was writing, and things got a little weird... lol we're just friends (really close actually) so it was pretty awkward cause everything just kinda changed, so we decided to call it a night after a while before things got... weirder! lol
But anyhoo, I gotta get back to packing! I'm already working on "round 2" - I wasn't actually gonna write it, but I figured I'd write you some more :) - so that should be done by tomorrow sometime. Although, it might be Wednesday, cause I just remembered that I have prom tomorrow... and speaking of which, I need to figure out how I'm gonna do my hair for that :S lol
Anyhoo, enough talking (or writing, I guess!)
Thanks for the comments!!!Feel free to write more!
gcg :D

6 comments:

  1. please keep writing. your blog is so good. keep it going for awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks :) I'll try!!! "round 2" is looking good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep the blog going! We always need a good romance on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GCG - I actually READ your blog at work...that's when I do my blogging. But I'm always aware of people coming up behind me. No WAY was I gonna chance getting caught with that post up on my screen! LOL mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW i hope you had a great time at prom!!!! :)

    Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will blondygirl :)
    hahaha mum, :D
    Thanks nana, I did :)

    ReplyDelete