Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chapter Eleven - The Revelation - Part 3

Ok, so I just finished reading what I wrote last night, and I am a little hesitant because I think it might be a bit extreme... lol :P By that, I mean that I was reading some novels that I have that have "sex" scenes (romance novels) and even though they are pretty good, I feel like my scene (which is 15 pages btw! lol) might be a bit much... So, here's a little preview (8/15 pages - the more pg stuff lol) so that you guys can tell me what you think :)

I had stripped down to my black lace Very Sexy Victoria’s Secret V Deep plunge push-up bra and matching Very Sexy thong, when the doorbell rang. I quickly threw on my VS black satin robe and went to the door and looked through the peephole.
Shit. It was Ben.

I quickly tiptoed away from the door to the kitchen hoping that he would leave. The next second I heard him pounding on my door, and realized that he wasn’t just gonna disappear, so I went to the door and opened it. There stood Ben, all six feet of him, wearing a T-shirt (Calvin Klein) and boxers (also CK), looking irritated.
“What the hell Jess?” he asked and stormed into the entry, bringing in his masculine scent with him.
I shut the door behind him and folded my hands under my breasts.
“What do you mean, ‘What the hell Jess’?”
“Oh, you know very well what I mean,” he answered.
The light from my entrance way chandelier bounced prisms about the hall and across Ben’s black T-shirt. Within the small confines he seemed larger than life. A big, muscular man dressed in black. He placed his hands on his hips and his eyes traveled the length of my body slowly as if noticing was I was wearing for the first time, his eyes widening a little.
I gave him a sexy smile and then he went back to Arnold Schwarzenegger mode again.
“Why are you avoiding me?”
“I’m not.”
“Why did you run away like that from the elevator, and why weren’t you answering your door before?”
“I had to pee, and when you first rand the doorbell, I didn’t hear it.”
“Uh huh.”
Clearly he wasn’t buying it, so I decided to be honest.
“I think that we should not see each other for a few days.”
“Why the hell not?”
“Because I need to wrap my head around this. Plus I can’t have you over here whenever you’re horny, and want to get laid.”
His gaze narrowed. “What do you mean you want to ‘wrap your heard around this’? Isn’t it simple? Cause I think it is. And wait, you think that’s why I’m here? Cause I want to get in your pants?”
I didn’t really know, but suddenly, I found myself feeling what I accused him of feeling.
“I mean to get used to the idea. And isn’t that the reason you’re here? Cause you want to get laid, I mean.”
“No.” He leaned toward me and said, “Maybe I just wanted to talk about tonight’s events. Maybe I think that you are intelligent and a sparkling conversationalist and wanted to talk about work. Maybe I just like looking at you.” He leaned in closer so that there were only six inches separating us. “And maybe I just want to spend more time with you and get to know you better and prove to you that I’m not this asshole you think I am.”
My heart pounded in my chest.
“Maybe the reason I’m here had nothing to do with sex.”
“Really?”
“Maybe.” He placed his long fingers under my chin and raised my face to his. “Maybe I just want to kiss your full lips like before in my office. Maybe that’s all I want.” He turned his heard slightly to the side and said against my lips, “Maybe I just miss the taste of you in my mouth and the feeling of your body pressed against mine.”
My breath caught in my chest next to my pounding heart, and I couldn’t remember why in the world I hated him so much. Well actually, I could, but at the moment, what might happen in the future didn’t matter. I was standing in my apartment clad in VS lingerie, and I had a sexy as hell, funny, charming guy standing in front of me whose touch made me want to do things I had never even dreamed of.
“Would you like to come in?” I asked, even though, technically, he was already inside.
“Maybe.” He opened his mouth over mine and soul kissed me, deep down where nothing matter but him.
He pulled back and looked at me with those gorgeous gray eyes, which had now turned a shade darker.
“Do you want me to come in?”
Surely he was kidding. I mean after kissing me like that did he honestly think I’d say no? I mean I was never really known for my self control. Plus, I’d spent so much time fantasising about Calvin, that I hadn’t had a boyfriend for months. And that last kiss... well, let’s just say that it got me thinking that I’d rather do something more... physical, than talk. Oh, God, I thought. This was bad. Real bad.
“Yes,” I answered weakly.
I turned and walked towards the kitchen, before I changed my mind.
“Would you like anything to drink?” I asked looking over my shoulder, playing the good hostess. I noticed that he was been checking me out. Oh, God, I had forgotten I was wearing sexy lingerie.
“Yea, sure. Got any beer?” he asked and slowly raised his eyes to meet mine. He smiled that sexy, half smile that always annoyed me, which caused my heart rate to double. I wasn’t going to last long.
“Uh, yea, help yourself to one from the fridge,” I answered, swaying my hips as I walked. Before I turned to the kitchen, I stole a peek at his crotch, and saw that he was obviously satisfied with what he saw.
Trying to hide my excitement, I turned to the vase of red roses I always kept on my kitchen table, and since they were looking a little droopy, I decided to snip the ends off.
As I did that, I heard Ben open the fridge door followed by the hiss as he ripped off the ring pull, but no sounds of anything going down his throat.
“So...” Snip, snip. “your sister seems really cool,” I said lamely trying to lighten the mood. I could feel his eyes on me, non-stop and it was driving me crazy. “I saw her just the other day, actually.” Snip, snip.
“Yea, she is,” came his reply. I heard a faint tap as he set his beer down on the granite counter. “But do you really want to talk about my sister right now, cause there are better things I’d rather be saying... or doing actually.”
That was quite enough to send another zillion volts into an already charge atmosphere.
Just as I wanted him to, he came to stand right behind me. Then, he blew very lightly on the back of my hastily upswept wavy hair. “You look sexy as hell, did you know that?” he asked, his voice raspier than ever.
Already, I was going weak at the knees. “Oh well, thanks,” I said.
As I continued to trim the roses, he put his large, strong hands on my waist and bushed his lips against the back of my neck.
God, that felt good. So good, I wanted to keep the heart-throbbing anticipation going on as long as possible. “Just something I threw on.”
He was so close behind me, I could feel the vibration of his suppressed laughter as he brushed his lips against the back of my neck.
“Do you always wear sexy lingerie to bed?” he asked while dropping light kisses on my right shoulder.
I honestly don’t know how I was able to keep from turning around and taking him, right there, in the kitchen, but I carried on with the roses. “Yea, sometimes.”
Again, I felt that warm vibration.
“Oh, really? Well in that case, I’m an idiot for coming over from the night I moved in,” he said and pressed his erection into my butt causing my breath to catch in my throat.
“Well if you can wait until I’m done with these,” I said unsteadily, “I might be able to show you what you’ve been missing...”
“Jesus, are you almost done with those?”
As his lips found my left earlobe, his hands slid slowly up the sides of my ribs, over the sides of Victoria Secret clad 34Ds, squeezed them lightly, and slid down to my waist again.
“Uh oh,” I said unevenly, snipping the second last rose. “Are you going to be able to wait until I’m finished with these?”
“I wouldn’t count on it. There’s a chance I’m going to turn into one of those dreadful guests who help themselves.”
I threw my head back and laughed at that.
“Oh, you think that’s funny?” he asked.
“No,” I said giggling.
“Hmm, that didn’t sound sincere. I think I’ll have to punish you for that. Hmm... let’s see... do you like being tied up?
I’d never been tied up before, and the thought of Ben tying me up made my skin tingle with anticipation.
“Yes.”
“That’s good. Handcuffed to the bedpost?”
Oh, God. I’d never been handcuffed either. I had a feeling that I wasn’t gonna get much sleep that night. I nodded.
“Can I handcuff you?” I asked.
“Any time,” he said and turned me around to face him. “My grandfather used to be a cop for a while and he gave me a pair. You know, so that I can handcuff people in order to protect myself,” he added through a wicked grin, and pulled me into his chest.
“Are you insinuating that I’m dangerous?” I asked amused looking up into his gorgeous eyes, also placing my hands on his waist.
“Honey, I knew you were dangerous from that moment in The Food Emporium,” he answered. “I also knew that I had to have you. And speaking of which, just a quick question, how would you feel if I were to tie you to your bed and lick you like ice cream? Would that be ok?”
Jesus.
“Yes.”
He raised a hand to my check and ran the tip of his tongue against the side of my neck as if to illustrate what he wanted to do to me.
“And what if I slid my hands up the backs of your thighs to your beautiful behind and raised you to my mouth? Is that too dirty?” he asked.
Oh, fuck.
“No,” I said closing my eyes, imagining it. “That would be ok.”
“Good,” he said mischievously.
He gently pressed his mouth to mine and settled for a slow, toe curling kiss that made my insides turn liquid. Wanting more, I slid my left hand from his waist to the back of his head, forcing deeper contact and slid my right hand down to cup his incredibly large, hard cock.
Then suddenly, as if I’d lit a fire within him, the kiss turned greedy and he devoured me, sucking the breath from my lungs. In an instant I had lost all control. There was nothing else that mattered but him. A loud moan escaped me.
He pulled his head back. His breath was ragged.
“Fuck, Jess, you don’t even know what you do to me,” he said and grabbed my ass with his hands.
Another moan escaped me. He let go of me and impatiently pulled at the knot at my waist. It slipped free beneath his fingers and he removed my robe in two moves, almost ripping it in the process.
As he removed the robe, one of my thin bra straps slid down my shoulder, revealing the top part of my left breast. He took a step back and looked at me, his eyes travelling the length of my scarcely clothed body.
“Oh, God,” was all he said.
When his eyes met mine, I noticed that they had turned a steel gray. I knew that mine had turned a deep chocolate brown and that he could see my desire for him – the same desire he had for me. He moved closer and this time softly kissed my left breast. Next he trailed soft kisses up to my throat again, and I felt my head roll back and my eye lids grow heavy.
“More,” I demanded.
He slammed his mouth against mine with all the held-back intensity he possessed and at the same time, he pushed down the straps of my bra and brought his hands behind my back to unhook my bra. Then he moved his hands to cup my breasts and squeezed them gently. And then everything got so hot and dizzy that all I could concentrate on was the feeling of his thumbs and forefingers rolling my hard nipples with a skill, I could only define as sublime.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I've been waiting for this all day. I love your blog...please were are the rest?? I love this post, lets just say as soon as my bf is done watching the soccer game, i'll be all over him... LOL.. MORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm pretty hot so far!!!!!! :p
    LOVING IT!!!

    GIVE US MORE! jeje

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah anonymous!!! :P
    thanks nana, I'll be posting the rest in a few minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! So much better than pining away for Calvin! mum

    ReplyDelete