Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Prom update and trip tomorrow!!! :O lol

So as you know last night was my prom, and nana, it was a blast!!! My feet were killing my by the time I actually got to the venue with my friends (we had a "pre - prom" get together at a friend's house for pictures and stuff, so imagine 40 parents/ older siblings with their cameras clicking away (my mum being with my sister being a part of that, of course! - she has an obsession with pictures, hence why every moment of my life is captured in a picture and why we have hundreds of photo albums!lol). The venue was really nice inside and when we got there there were already a good 100 people there, most lining up for the pictures a photographer was taking, and the rest dancing. It was funny seeing some of my teachers there - my dress was quite revealing at the top (something I wasn't aware of until I put it on right before leaving the house, with my new bra on! lol) so all the guys were pretty much staring at my boobs and the girls kept saying, and I quote "your boobs look amazing" and "wow, that's sexy" LMAO but w/e :P lol I eventually got over it! Needless to say my mum wasn't thrilled, but at least she didn't complain! lol So anyways, prom was 8-12 (I danced with a ton of ppl, and even 2 guys that I thought were really cute and 1 guy which I've had a crush on and off - he actually told me I'm sexy 3 times!!! yes, I know I'm a loser, I counted! lol :D) and after that we went on our ride again to an after party, which wasn't too bad. I'm not much of a drinker so I didn't drink much, but a guy offered me this drink he was drinking, and I'm not sure why but I actually had a few sips (it had rum, vodka, sprite, coke, and raspberry cooler in it - which although I hate sprite and rum and coke, I was surprised to find that it tasted quite good) and I drank a bit of some coolers; and I paid for it this morning, trust me! lol But no worries, a little bit of oj, aspirin and a ton of water later, I feel as good as new! haha Plus, at least I didn't smoke weed or anything, so I was a good girl :) lol
So overall, it was a good night! I got home quite late, and stripped down, put on a slip, washed my make up off and crashed till this afternoon! :)
And to show you how dedicated I am, I checked fb to see what pics are up (I looked decent in all of them - yay! lol) and then I immediately went here :) and wrote the story of my life... :P lol sorry about that :P
BUT back to the POSTS, I will be posting round 2 today, seeing as that I won't be able to tomorrow, since I'm leaving the continent and all! lol BUT, I will have internet access where I am going (I'm actually going away until september! lol) so I will definitely be posting stuff :)
Thanks for putting up with me!! lol
<3 <3 <3 gcg
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM :D :D

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's coming!! :) I made the language a bit more 18a too! lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo i think i blushed a bit 'cause i've never been mentioned in a post before hehehhe... :D Glad you had a blast girl! =p

    Can't wait to read round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jajaja
    Enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaa nana!!! hahaha :) yes, I'm working on it!! I want to add more variety, so it's taking me a while, plus, I've had like no time to sit and write today, so (sadly) I think it's safe to say that it won't be up until next week :( I feel awful!! But I still have to take a bath and it's already 1am :S But I'll try as soon as possible to post round 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sad! I have been waiting and checking for the new post. I cant wait...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the b-day shout-out! mum

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, to be 17/18 again and all gooey over prom dresses!!! lol.. glad you had fun! seems like only yesterday I was at my prom (ok, i didn't actually GO to my prom, and it was only 10 years ago, but still!)

    have fun on your vacay, take lots of pics and maybe you can share some with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't go to my senior prom, but I went to the Military Ball with my boyfriend. But I went to my jr. prom and the 08 prom. That was amazing! (I switched schools and the school I went to in my senior year didn't have the funds to hold a nice prom :( ) SUPER glad that you had fun and I hope you enjoy your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. when is the next post going to be up? I cant wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete